Reduce Pain and Improve Sensation with LED Light Therapy
Our Ankle High 240 boots are the cornerstone of clinical neuropathy programs. Improving blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the nerves with our light therapy Boot pads helps nerves to begin to carry sensations again when the cause of neuropathy is related to poor circulation. Infrared and red light trigger the release of nitric oxide from blood vessels and red blood cells in the area directly under the light therapy pads. Nitric oxide causes vasodilation (widening of the blood vessels) that lasts several hours after the therapy. Improvements in neuropathy pain typically occur gradually over weeks of regular therapy. A less frequent maintenance schedule is advised following a series of therapy sessions to maintain the improved sensation by continuing to support circulation.
Over 3 million new cases of Peripheral Neuropathy are diagnosed each year in the United States. And this rate just keeps growing. LED light therapy has shown significant results in relieving the pain and discomfort of this condition and improving sensation.
- Our therapy boot is designed to cover the entire leg and foot area to generate better circulation and faster relief of symptomatic pain, numbness, tingling, burning, and stinging.
- The boot pad can be folded around the foot to concentrate energy on the foot.
Our Ankle High Boot 240 boots feature red and near-infrared flat chipset diodes for greater comfort because protruding diodes can cause discomfort for those with nerve sensitivity. Pad edges are bound for an attractive finished look and durability to extend the longevity use of your system.
All our controllers include the automatic “n1 & n2” Neurocare program for easy neuropathy therapy. Start with n1 and go to n2 if you feel you want to increase the session time.
Free Home Care support available to you
We will coach you through how to successfully begin your therapy at home with a Pulsed Neurocare System. Easy instructions, how to use videos and care support techniques are available to further ease the use and ultimately the efficacy of these highly advanced Pulsed Neurocare systems.
A certified light therapist is available for a live chat. Just click the help button on the bottom right of screen and one of our staff members will be notified.
Use Ankle High Boot 240 can be used 2 Ways
Pulsed Neurocare Boots and Pads are Designed for Comfort and Durability with:
- Flat Surface Mounted Diodes – Most all competing flexible boot designs have protruding diodes that can cause discomfort pressing into sensitive skin and bone and can be very painful if you suffer with sensitivity
- Built in straps Making the set up for your session quite easy and can even be done with one hand.
- Bound Pad Edges – protect pad edges for long-term use. This avoids fraying of your pad
- Easy Cleaning – disposable alcohol pads may be used to wipe the surface and diodes
Neuropathy & LED Therapy: Light Increases Circulation
The small fiber neuropathy usually starts in the toes and tips of fingers and effects the sensory nerves which transmit sensory information disturbance and send signals about signals, internal or external, like pain, burning heat, cold and autonomic functions like heart rate and blood pressure, hearing, bladder control etc.
Click the links below for study abstracts on Peripheral Neuropathy:
Why Light Therapy Can Help Foot & Leg Pain and numbness
settings because of the ability to increase blood flow, reduce inflammation and pain.
Infrared and red light triggers the release of nitric oxide from blood vessels and red blood cells in the area directly under the light therapy pads. Improving blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the nerves with our light therapy Boot 122 and 131 LED pads may help reduce pain when neuropathy pain is related to poor circulation. Nitric oxide causes vasodilation, the widening of the blood vessels.
Improvements in pain symptoms typically occur gradually over weeks of regular therapy. A less frequent maintenance schedule is usually advised following a series of therapy sessions to maintain better circulation.
Common causes of a neurological pain syndrome include:
- Idiopathic Chemotherapy Alcoholism
- Medication (statin drugs) Shingles
- Amputation of a limb, resulting in phantom pain
- Chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Spinal nerve injury due to compression or inflammation
- Central nervous system disorders, including Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
Signs and symptoms of nervous system disorders:
- Persistent or sudden onset of a headache
- A headache that changes or is different
- Loss of feeling or tingling
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength
- Loss of sight or double vision
- Memory loss
- Impaired mental ability
- Lack of coordination
Pulsed Neurocare LED therapy systems are highest quality, advanced and affordable Photobiomodulation (light therapy) boot systems on the market. Maintaining our elite status is not taken lightly and we continue to strive to improve the technology and protocols at our Pulse Centers. Our job does not end when you order your system, but rather it begins. We are here for you and will coach you through the process of using this equipment with your home care and will provide you lifestyle tips to further add to the success of your self-care.